Delicious Happenings

6:08 PM


So, it’s no secret that I love to cook. I enjoy pretty much the whole process except grocery shopping, I could live without that. But menu planning and then preparing food and eating it, I love dealing with food. However, in the midst of a food challenge with some people from the box and then just talking to other people at the box, they’ve told me that menu planning is something that does not come easily to them. So, I thought I’d share some of the meals Joseph and I have been loving lately in case anyone needs inspiration. Also, clearly, we have a more paleo/clean way of eating (when we are avoiding the chocolate)

Breakfast:
Bacon & Eggs (a staple and easy for a reason)
Sauteed Diced Red Potatoes with Bacon and Scrambled Eggs with sautéed onion, pico de gallo and spinach.
Leftover Chorizo with Scrambled Eggs and Watermelon

Lunch/Dinner: (We almost always do leftovers for lunch)
Ranch Chicken Burgers with Wing Potatoes, Watermelon & Salad

Lettuce Wrapped Sliders topped with Bacon, Pico de Gallo & Avocadoaise with Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Carrots

Cindy’s Italian Meatballs (I used ground beef, ground pork and ground Italian sausage as my meats) with Marinara Sauce & Spaghetti Squash (The meatballs make a big enough batch that you can freeze half to bake later)

Crock Pot White Chicken Chili (I doctored up the spices a bit after tasting it)

Foil Pack Lemon Chicken & Potatoes (the cooking time for me was twice as long as listed) with Roasted Asparagus
Crock Pot Carne Asada with Shredded Lettuce & Riced Cauliflower (you can buy this already done at Target)  & Avocado
Baked Chicken with Spinach & Artichokes, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Buffalo Wings  w/ Sweet Potato Fries

Apple & Chicken Sausage with sautéed peppers and onions & sweet potatoes

Potatoes topped with Chili

Chorizo and Scrambled Eggs

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook