advocare

Spiralize Everything

3:29 PM

I don't know about you but I'm feeling a little overly stuffed from the holidays. I didn't think it was going to be that bad... but apparently the people in my life like to eat delicious food and share it with me.
Which is #neveraproblem.

Except for needing to refocus my attention to those pesky things called vegetables. Thank goodness Santa brought me a Spiralizer for Christmas and my mom got me a Spiralizing cookbook. So, its time to spiralize EVERYTHING.

So, want to know what I'm eating this week? It's going to be delicious!

Monday: B-AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shake, L- Asparagus & Ham Frittata, D- Shepherd's Pie
Tuesday: B- Fried Eggs w/ Cheesy Sweet Potatoes, L- Shepherd's Pie, D- Swedish Meatballs with Zucchini Noodles
Wednesday: B-Fried Eggs w/ Cheesy Sweet Potatoes, L- Swedish Meatballs w/ Zucchini Noodles, D- Rotis Chicken w/ Mashed Potatoes & Salad
Thursday: B- AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shake, L- Shepherd's Pie, D- No Idea!
Friday: Southwestern Hashbrowns w/ Pico & Avocado, L- ?, D- Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder with Apple Noodles

So definitely healthy, hopefully delicious and a lot of spiralizing going on!  

Are you feeling a little bloated from the holidays, like me? What are you eating this week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook