food

What We Are Eating This Week 7/6

3:11 PM

Timehop is one of my favorite apps. It's fun to get this daily dose of reminders of the past. A lot of them have centered around Emmy and it's bittersweet to see how much she has changed in the short time she has been with us. What else is fun is seeing old blog posts I've shared in the past, especially if they contain recipes that I made and then completely forgot about. My memory is a fickle thing.
This past week, my Timehop reminded me of a Crustless Chorizo Quiche I had made 3 years ago! This recipe is right up Joseph's alley so I knew I had to find it and we needed to have it. Even better is that Joseph and Emmy are on their own tonight, so I sent the recipe to Joseph to make for their dinner and for me to eat when I got home. So, without further ado, this is what we are eating this week:

Monday: Crustless Chorizo Quiche
Tuesday: Burger Salad
Wednesday: Chicken, Grilled Corn, Salad
Thursday: Grilled Pork Chops, Bacon & Rosemary Sweet Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus
Friday: Twice Baked Turkey Sweet Potatoes
Saturday: Chicken Fajitas

Sunday: Leftovers?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook