Meal Planning!

11:35 AM

Wednesday is the last day of my current 24 Day challenge, but my plan is to keep eating healthy meals. Menu planning is super important in that regard. Often times, planning out the week's meals can really stress me out. It's this delicate balance of what do I want to eat now, what will I want to eat later, and will I really want to put that much effort into a meal that far into the week. Plus there is the stress of figuring out what new meals to try and what do we do if they utterly suck. Additionally, I've decided for the month of February I really want to try and commit to cooking at least 5 of our dinners every week. I think that is what I typically do, but this month I want to make the conscious effort to complete this goal.

Breakfast is going to remain Meal replacement shakes. Although I'm debating bringing back my overnight oats. So yummy, easy and refreshing!

Snacks are Lara Bars, Bananas, & Apples with PB

Lunch & Dinner: Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls, Chicken Taco Chili, Stew, Honey Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Potatoes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook